go home.   about me.     contact me.   visit my look book.   press.

Friday, February 15

Look Book: Electric Avenue

electricIMG_7202
electricIMG_7409
electricIMG_7601
electricIMG_7212-2
electricIMG_7577
Dress: Rachel Pally, Blazer: Nanette Lepore, Clutch: c/o GiGi New York (Winter Sale HERE), Shoes: Anthropologie
Earrings: Alexis Bittar (similar), Necklace: c/o Brooklyn Designs

I wore this outfit last weekend on a date with my honey. I recreated it today because I was so in love with it! It's one of those outfits that just feels good. We went to a concert in LA and I thought it was the perfect look for our date. I love the vibrant colors in the dress, which also is perfect for dancing in because the movement of the skirt is amazing! My husband said the blazer was too "businessy", but what he doesn't understand is how hard it is for a girl to get dressed up pretty and still be warm. I think it did just the trick. I know I'll be living in this dress when warmer weather hits, and he can rest assured, I won't be wearing the blazer. XO. 

2 comments:

  1. I like the dress! Very colorful and bright! I like the purse too!
    www.davonglisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. The clutch and necklace my fave:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love to read your thoughts and really appreciate you taking the time to comment. XO.