go home.   about me.     contact me.   visit my look book.   press.

Thursday, February 28

Fresh Floral

Dress: Rebecca Taylor (similar), Jacket: via Stitch Fix, Necklace: c/o Everyday Icing, Bracelets: c/o Everyday Icing
Nails: Butter London 'Kerfuffle', Shoes: Tieks by Gavrieli

I think one of the easiest and most comfortable things to wear is a maxi dress. They can be dressed up or down in a flash and always look put-together.  Every spring I get so excited to see all the beautiful colors and prints of the new maxi dresses for the season. I'm currently coveting this one and this one.

I am also borderline obsessed with ballet flats. They are my go-to comfy shoes for running around the mall or grocery store. I recently saw the Tieks by Gavrieli on Oprah's favorite list and I was intrigued. What caught my attention at first was the stunning blue soles. I decided to give them a try, because quite frankly a girl can never have enough pairs of comfortable shoes. They came packaged in the cutest blue box topped with a big pink bow (which my daughter decided was a hairbow and wore it to school the next day). And once they slid on my feet, I knew it was love. So soft and comfortable and the leather is like butter. I totally adore them. Now for the big question, what color to get next?

1 comment:

  1. beautiful spring look! love the dress,so refreshing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love to read your thoughts and really appreciate you taking the time to comment. XO.