go home.   about me.     contact me.   visit my look book.   press.

Wednesday, February 20

Minted

Dress: Greylin, Shoes: Anthropologie (also worn here), Belt: c/o Forest & Culver, Clutch: c/o GiGi New York (also worn here), Necklace: c/o Rock of Eden 

If you're thinking that I was being rained on while taking these pictures, you are correct. Yes, I'm crazy enough to go outside in the rain in a sundress, bare legs and sandals. In my defense, it wasn't raining when I planned out this outfit. And, at least it was a warm California rain.  :)  Have a beautiful day friends! XO. 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Shannon! I adore that clutch!! Ive got a soft spot for clutches:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love everything about this outfit.
    ~Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress is wonderful! The fit is great and the color is perfect. Love it.
    Withluckblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love to read your thoughts and really appreciate you taking the time to comment. XO.