go home.   about me.     contact me.   visit my look book.   press.

Sunday, March 24

Charcoal & Teal

My plans for planting our vegetable garden this weekend we diverted when my husband mentioned an impromptu trip to Palm Springs on Friday afternoon. How could I resist? It was such a gorgeous day, the sun was shining, and I've been dreaming of a poolside vacation all Winter. 

Friday before we left, I was wearing the outfit you see in these pictures. I had a lunch date with some friends and although the weather was warm, I didn't want to have bare legs. There's something so fun about wearing colored tights in the spring. They add a punch of color to an otherwise bland outfit, and they also keep you warm in case of a cool spring breeze.

Hope you had a wonderful weekend!  XO.

// THE DETAILS //
Tights: c/o The Stylish Fox (15% off w/code SHFOX15)
Blouse: Rebecca Taylor (old)
Skirt: Kensie (similar)
Shoes: Aldo (also worn here)
Clutch: c/o GiGi New York
Necklace: c/o Saressa Designs (also worn here)

3 comments:

  1. I like the unexpected tights and I don't particularly like my extremely white legs in spring, so I have also been wearing tights a lot.

    Xoxo,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love to read your thoughts and really appreciate you taking the time to comment. XO.