go home.   about me.     contact me.   visit my look book.   press.

Friday, March 8

All Good

Dress: Rachel Pally (seen in a more dressy look here), Jacket: Anthropologie (similar), Tote: c/o MASSI, Skinny Rings: Stella & Dot,  
Necklace: c/o MASSI, Bracelet: c/o Brooklyn Designs, Nails: BUTTER London 'Molly Coddled'

I'm borderline obsessed with black and white. I know I've talked about my love of this trend before, but seriously, I just can't get enough. Oh, and stripes! My favorite things ever!

So, I've been doing some thinking. I read this post on The Joyful Fox, and it struck a cord with me. Laura was mentioning the goals she had for her blog, and how she was determined to be a "force for good". And she had a brilliant idea! Why not donate a portion of the proceeds from her blog to charity? And that really got me thinking.... why not do the same? And, so from this day forward a percentage of the profits from Shannon Heart's will be donated to a charity. I might stick with the same charity from month to month, or mix it up as I go. So, here's where I need your help. Do you know of any amazing charities that I should look into supporting? I would LOVE to hear about the charities that are near and dear to your heart and together we can give some love to as many wonderful causes as possible. Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love to read your thoughts and really appreciate you taking the time to comment. XO.