go home.   about me.     contact me.   visit my look book.   press.

Sunday, March 3

California Style


Necklace: c/o Maya Brenner Designs (20% off sitewide w/code HEARTS20), Maxi Skirt: Anthropologie (also worn here), 
Scarf: Nepali by TDMSunnies: Prada, Sandals: Rainbow, Nails: Butter London 'Fiver'

Today was such an amazingly beautiful Southern california day. The weather has been crazy hot this weekend. It honestly feels like we've skipped right over spring and went directly to summer. It was the perfect day to spend at the beach. I was born and raised in southern CA. I've moved up and down the coast a bit, but I've never moved out of my home state of California. I'm so proud to be a California native and I absolutely love this state. So it's only natural that I am completely smitten by this little California state necklace from Maya Brenner Designs. I've been eyeing these for years and am so happy to have one of my own. I love how unique it is, and I'm so proud to show off my state in such a delicate and pretty way.

On the subject of true California style, there is one essential thing that every native southern California girl owns, and that is a pair of Rainbow Sandals. They are the quintessential California shoe. The brand originated in the southern California beach town of San Clemente. Being that I was born in San Clemente and grew up on the beaches of San Clemente, Rainbow Sandals are near and dear to my heart. They've been on my feet since I first learned to walk, and I still live in them all summer long. Rainbow's can be used and abused with sand and beachwater, and they only get better and better over time.

Happy day friends! I hope the weather is treating you well too. xo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love to read your thoughts and really appreciate you taking the time to comment. XO.