go home.   about me.     contact me.   visit my look book.   press.

Tuesday, March 5

Primary

Jacket: c/o Tailor & Stylist, Skirt: c/o eShakti (20% entire purchase w/code SHANNNHERTS), Top: JCrew (similar), 
Bracelets: c/o Lemon & Line, Sandals: Anthropologie (similar), Clutch: c/o ever+me.crush (also worn here)

I've always been a fan of primary colors. I love them alone, and I love them all mixed together. I especially love them when going for a nautical feel. They work so effortlessly and naturally together.

Can I mention how amazing this clutch is from ever+me.crush? It's the perfect shade of marigold and it's already been my go-to purse for the warmer weather we've been having lately. Last week I was wearing it with a more casual look, and today I think it's just perfect for this girly girl look. It compliments the red blazer and navy stripes without being to matchy-matchy.

I also would like to mention that eShakti's new spring line is amazing! Really, amazing! I've been a fan of eShakti since last winter when I got my first dress from them. I think the best thing about eShakti is that their clothes can be customized to fit your needs.  If you'd like a hemline to be longer or shorter, it's as simple as a click of a button. You can even change a neckline or sleeves on a dress! I thought this skirt was just perfect the way it was so I didn't make any customizations, but wouldn't it be cute as a mini skirt too? If you're interested in giving eShakti a try, they are offering 20% off your purchase with code SHANNNHERTS.

Have a lovely day friends! XO.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know which piece I like best! I think the clutch's clasp might make it the winner.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love to read your thoughts and really appreciate you taking the time to comment. XO.