go home.   about me.     contact me.   visit my look book.   press.

Sunday, March 17

Lucky Clover (Happy St. Patrick's Day!)

Happy St. Patrick's Day! I hope you're wearing green, otherwise you're going to have to face the consequences. This year I'm definitely not getting pinched. I choose not to go with all green from head to toe, but instead I'm wearing a bright pop of green combined with cobalt blue. I think a little green goes a long way. I hope you all have a fun and safe St. Patty's Day. xo.

// THE DETAILS //
Jeans: AG
Ring: c/o Lilac Bijoux
Necklace: c/o Lisa Leonard Designs
Shoes: Vince Camuto (love them in mint)
Nails: Butter London 'Blagger'

2 comments:

  1. Your accessories have me head over heels! That ring! The necklace. And I'm obsessed with a royal blue. I love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the matching cobalt blue nail polish and flats! I agree with a little bit of green going a long way. Too much and you're a leprechaun. :-)

    Mo
    WhoisthatgirlMo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love to read your thoughts and really appreciate you taking the time to comment. XO.