go home.   about me.     contact me.   visit my look book.   press.

Sunday, March 3

Oscars Fashion Recap

Did you all love watching the Oscars?  As I mentioned last week, I was so excited to see the PEOPLE Magazine’s 2013 Oscars Double Issue this year. I picked up my issue at Target yesterday, and I was  happy to see Jennifer Aniston made the cover, along some of my other favorites: Anne Hathaway, Jennifer Lawrence and Adele.
I have little guilty pleasure I'd love to share with you all. On the weekend, my favorite passtime is sitting back with a cappuccino and reading a great magazine. It's something I never find the time to do during the week, so it's really such a treat. This morning while my kids were playing, I was able to sit back with my PEOPLE Magazine's Oscars Double Issue and relax. 
I thoroughly enjoyed the entire magazine, from cover to cover. I really loved the recap of the favorite dresses, but even more than that, I enjoyed the article about the best jewelry. I love, love, love beautiful jewelry. My absolute favorite piece of jewelry was Jennifer Lawrence's necklace that draped down her back. It was so delicate and unique, and added such a classy touch of shimmer. Charlize Theron also had some amazing bling on her arm from Harry Winston that I was smitten by as well.

I also loved the article about the hair trends this year. I particularly loved Amy Adams textured roll. It was the perfect mix of classic updo, yet still soft, young and sexy. That girl can do no wrong in my book. And how amazing did Charlize Theron look with her short hair? It complimented her sleek white gown and simple make-up perfectly.

I hope you all had a nice, relaxing weekend and got to enjoy some simple pleasures as well. And if you have a second, don't forget to enter PEOPLE Magazine's Trivia sweepstakes. Test your skills for a chance to win. Enter each week for a chance to win hundreds of rewards cards. Enter HERE.

Wondering who won the Target gift card giveaway last week? Congratulations to Kaci W. Please check your email to claim your prize.

This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group™ and PEOPLE Magazine but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #PEOPLEforOscars  http://cmp.ly/3/8vNxcO.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love to read your thoughts and really appreciate you taking the time to comment. XO.