go home.   about me.     contact me.   visit my look book.   press.

Monday, March 18

Spring Nails: Pastels

I'm so excited for the arrival of spring. I love seeing all of the lovely pastel clothes and accessories, and especially love pastel nails. A pretty nail color is such an easy way to add a splash of spring color to an outfit. I am fond of mixing and matching the colors to create different looks, and also love patterns like polka dots and stripes.
My favorite pastel polishes (which you've seen adorning my fingers lately) are from the Sweetie Collection by Butter London. I love how pigmented they are, and the fact that they're free from chemicals and preservatives makes them even better.  I was so smitten by the collection that I bought them all. My favorites are: Fiver (a soft mint), Jasper (a sunshiney yellow), Kerfuffle (the perfect peach) and Molly Coddled (lilac). What are some of your favorite nail colors for spring? 

1 comment:

  1. Shannon!

    Love your toe polish! I'm dying over spring colors too. Love this time of year, you have great taste!

    XO Jenna
    Demureindiamonds.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love to read your thoughts and really appreciate you taking the time to comment. XO.