go home.   about me.     contact me.   visit my look book.   press.

Tuesday, March 19

Win a $40 Gift Card to THE JEAN GIRL! *CLOSED*

The Jean Girl is a shop that you girls are going to L.O.V.E.  Seriously, this shop is one of my absolute favorites! The Jean Girl is filled with so many darling clothes and accessories, at exceptional prices! I am currently in love with this apricot dress and these mint skinnies (and each are under $35!)

Another thing I love about The Jean Girl is the personal attention and customer service. Stephanie is the founder of The Jean Girl, and she is such a joy to work with and has a talent for finding beautiful and fashionable items. Not only does she sell her lovely collection online, she also has a shop out of her home. If you are from the Rexburg, Idaho area (or just visiting) give her a call and check out her shop.

I promise you are going to loooove The Jean Girl! And today they are so generously offering one lucky winner a $40 gift card to their shop! Enter here to win...
a Rafflecopter giveaway  
Find The Jean Girl at these spots: SHOP | FACEBOOK | PINTEREST

* Giveaway terms & conditions: Open to residents of the US only. Giveaway will end on March 26th, 2013 at 8:00am. Winner will be selected via random.org and announced on this post.

3 comments:

  1. I'm loving those coral heart skinnies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the black and white chevron dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would probably get some red or blue skinnies! Or maybe a bubble necklace :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love to read your thoughts and really appreciate you taking the time to comment. XO.